A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My feet hurt!

This was my first night dancing in my brand new salsa shoes. I guess it will take a few more hours before they are nicely broken into. And a few more hours before they become much less slippery, because right now, I can't say that I'm totally in control. The shoes are great for spins though and getting me used to dance on the ball of my foot, not on the entire foot (that's usually what happens when you dance on flat shoes).

It's really hot in Vancouver these days, it's like someone turned on the summer switch all of a sudden. No complaining though, it's so nice to finally see a bit of sun, pull out the sandals, and leave the jacket at home. And the umbrella :-)

No news on the work front, I think it will take a while before I hear a final decision concerning the job switch. In the mean time, this gives me lots of time to wrap up my current tasks, which is not a bad thing. I don't really want to do two jobs at once.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. I'm starting early, as I'm moving to another area in the building and have to be all packed by noon on Friday. I guess this gives me the afternoon off, as I can't really do any work without my computer. And Monday is off for Victoria day. I'm staying in town, so far I only have plans for salsa on Friday and helping Lara with some shopping on Saturday, and I'm happy with the light schedule. Might actually spend some time relaxing ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home