A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sweet!

You have to give it to Dell to do things right. Last week, someone at work pointed out an incredible deal on the Canadian site of Dell, $269 (delivery included) for a 19" flat panel monitor. The sale was on for a day only, I simply couldn't resist. My old monitor was a 19" CRT and took most of the space on my desk. My new monitor is this little jewel, so light, bright, and it can even be turned 90 degrees to change from a landscape view to a portrait view. I'm sure it has plenty of other cool features, I'll have to read about it tomorrow. Right now, I'm simply blown away by this beautiful technology. Technology that normally sells for $399!


New toy Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger dina said…

    Pretty!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Yeah, the really beautiful picture on the desktop was taken by my sister, Annie, when she visited Vancouver in early April. I believe this was an orchid from the Bloedel Conservatory.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home