A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sun Run 2006

This year, it was a real Sun Run, not a Rain Run, not a Cold and Windy Run, but pure beautiful sunny April weather. Very nice. 50,745 other people also thought so, I'm sure. Yes, this year's race broke the 50,000 runner count, quite impressive.

Less impressive was my time, but I blame the crowded course and the fact that I was a bit overdressed (still have to figure out my spring-summer gear). I was hoping to run the 10km under an hour, and I ran in 1:05. Oh well, there are plenty of other races out there, I'm sure I'll beat the one hour mark one of these days.

From now until June 25, I'm on a tight running schedule. I have to get back on track for the Scotiabank half-marathon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home