A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, May 01, 2006

It's actually nice to stay home one night out of the week

and Monday it is... Not that I'm doing anything exciting, mostly cleaning, laundry, dishes, figuring out what to do with the 200 e-mails in my Hotmail Inbox (that's a new record), replying to e-mails that are a few weeks old (sorry...).

And then the week insanity starts again. Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with Raf to chit-chat about our lives (hard to say anything when a man is spinning you around), then after work a Special General Meeting with the Strata to kick out the incompetent property management company, Wednesday is salsa, Thursday I'm signed up for bootcamp at lunch time and I have a date after dinner (yes, I figure I've been single for long enough now, I have an actual date for drinks at a cool place on Broadway, Bin 942), Friday is salsa again... I also need to get a few runs in. I never have to ask myself why I sleep so well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home