A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Good things come in three

and sometimes, on the same day as well :-)

This morning, I had a meeting with one of the solution managers at work (product manager could also be the term used to refer to them) about a business analyst position that was vacant. Apparently, I am being seriously considered for the position, if I'm interested. We discussed responsibilities, so I could understand what the job involved, and whether or not the job would be a good fit for me. He told me he'd be waiting for my answer as to whether or not I'm interested. I think this could be a very interesting opportunity!

Then, I received an e-mail from Simon Fraser University to congratulate me on being awarded one of their Entrance Scholarships. $5000 towards the first semester's tuition! I didn't even apply for a scholarship, this came out of the blue and I HAD to do a little happy dance at my desk. $5000 will help a lot with the tuition!

And finally, my date wasn't a waste, he was funny, entertaining, and we had a lovely time together.

This was a really good day...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home