A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Am I a believer? (part 2)

Nope. At least, not when it comes to the efficiency of this homeopathic cough liquid I just tried. It did numb my throat for 45 minutes to an hour after trying the rapid fire technique, but I think that's probably the result of a 20% alcohol content more than anything else. Yeah, maybe I'll start sipping brandy to soothe my throat, maybe I can get drunk enough to sleep through the night...

Basically, this has been a pretty boring and uneventful week, mainly due to the fact that I slept very little and did not work out at all, making me a little more crabby than usual. I still managed to make it to salsa level 3 on Wednesday. I'm really excited about this new course, the teacher is a lot better than the teacher from level 2, and we're learning three new moves per night! I'm going to start looking for a pair of dance shoes soon, as we're getting into a lot of spins. You need proper shoes for spins. Weeee!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger YaletownYuppie said…

    I think it may also be time to invest in a pair of shoes for me too. Never thought I'd get to the point where I wanted proper dance shoes, but this salsa train doesn't seem to be losing steam anytime soon. Let's go shopping baby!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    You know I'm all for shopping! There's a dance store on Broadway close to my place, I was planning on dropping by some time this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home