A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, November 19, 2007

What's that bug?

Oy! Almost ten days since the last post. I'm alive friends, just busy putting the finishing touches to my MBA project and getting everyone at work more or less coordinated on two other major projects. I'm surprised I don't mix things up more often.

So, I found this (see Fast Isopod picture) crawling around my carpet the other day. Did look too scary, but still wanted to know what it was. And have I found the most amazing reference (with plenty of pictures) about common bugs found around homes. No worries, the biggest and most dangerous all live in the Southern States or Australia. I do however remember this (see House Centipede picture) crawling up the wall in Annie's bathroom, when she was living on the Plateau. And this is a more of less frequent visitor in my kitchen. Ah yes, there's also this, which we found in our clothes left hanging outside at my parents' in the summer. Good times! Isn't this a cool site?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home