A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Determined

I'm spending the next four days (Monday is Remembrance Day and I took Tuesday off) writing the report for my final applied project. I've collected enough data and conducted enough interviews, it's time to put all my thoughts on paper (well, technically, on hardrive).

This is it. By Tuesday night, I should be able to send a long Word document to my project supervisor.

Wish me luck. And yes, I'm backing up daily. I know a student who had to take one extra semester to work on his final project because his laptop's hardrive crashed and the only copy of the file he had was unrecoverable. He never even printed a copy and had to rewrite the entire report...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Mélie Go Mélie!!! xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home