A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wake up and smell the coffee...

If only I could :-( I am a mess of runny nose, sneezing, scratchy throat and watery eyes. Day 2 of a nasty cold, not pretty. It's the season I guess and although my daily ride to work on the bus is short, it's been filled with sick passengers. That's what happens when the weather suddenly turns really cold. A few mornings last week I woke up to 12 degrees. Brr...

But, in the grand scheme of things, it could be worst. I could have started this cold on Friday, as I'm flying to Montreal for Anaïs' wedding. Flying with a stuffed nose is not pleasant. I'm hoping that by the end of the week, I'm my old self again.

OK, I'm going back to bed now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home