A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A weekend would be nice

Wait... Didn't we just finish the weekend? Right... Didn't feel like a weekend.

Content of my MBA project is now 100% complete, with references, keywords, an abstract, all lists and proper formatting. My supervisor is reviewing this version hopefully in the next few days and I'd like to think that I'm ready to hit the second reader. We'll see.

Funny how this increase in school work and work work has triggered a push for me to eat really well. You'd think I'd be chasing fast food and sushi on-the-go, but I get little satisfaction out of not eating well and I'm using meal preparation as break time. My only break time. Sad, I know.

For dinner tonight, I prepared a spicy snapper fillet with steamed broccoli and purple kale. I had to sprinkle the kale with melted butter and salt, it's not a taste I'm used to. Anyone have interesting recipes for kale? It's in season right now. What is kale anyways? In French, they call it cabbage, are they in the same family?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home