A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

School started again, but I prefer climbing

Duh, you say. I know, I know. I had my first class on Monday, another tomorrow night. It looks like this semester is going to be really busy. Either that or my brain is offering more resistance now that there is so much else to do!

Wednesday afternoons are for climbing (as are Sundays) and today I was pretty happy with myself. I found a 5.7 route that was challenging but not completely impossible. Am I already getting better? Looks like it. I pulled a few moves that were a bit more daring this time. I'm starting to feel comfortable with the equipment and Sarah's ability to belay me.

My arms are strange shades of green and yellow because of the bruising from playing volleyball. Pretty. Maybe I should get a spray-on tan, I'll hide most of it.

This is the song I'm listening to: Innocence, Björk (who is in Vancouver on May 23, anyone wanna go???)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home