A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Great time (and weather) in Montreal

The week is going by quickly, but I'm definitely enjoying my vacation. I spent the last four days at the cabin, sunbathing (with lots of sunscreen on), swimming in the lake, reading, eating yummy food and hanging around with the family. Dad was working hard on his latest project, a very elaborate garden shed where he'll store some of the items we currently keep under the cabin. Mom and I helped a bit, we moved a few stacks of wood to a new location. Interesting to discover how many creatures were living in there: large spiders, snakes...

Back in Montreal today, going out shopping with Annie and mom this afternoon, then we are having a few drinks with friends and going to a concert tonight. I found a trick to control how much stuff I buy while in Montreal: opt for the cabin-luggage only option on Air Canada. It doesn't save you a lot of money on the ticket price, but it sure helps tame shopping urges... Unless I buy stuff and ask my family to ship it back to BC... ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When are you heading back?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home