A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday report

I made it through day 1, didn't spontaneously burst into flames from all the new responsibilities and projects with a "red" status (i.e. late, high-risk, high-priority). Cool.

I had my appointment at the respiratory clinic, did the lung capacity test and was told that I had a pretty good lung capacity. And then breathing in Ventolin didn't change the results. Cool.

I received a CD with some pictures Fred took during his visit. I posted a few good ones on Flickr. Cool.

Some PR guy in Vancouver created a blog to denounce some of his peers who are paid to create confusion and doubt around climat changes and global warming. You can also read more about this guy on The Tyee. Cool.

I will stop writing "Cool" now.


View from the peak of Whistler Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home