A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Frog in BC now on Flickr

I used to post sets of pictures on MyPhotoAlbum.com. Besides an increasing number of banners and ads, MyPhotoAlbum also has the disadvantage that you cannot use it to share pictures. The right-click functionality is disabled. It must have something to do with the fact that they try to sell you prints ;)

Lara asked me for some help to create a Web site for her trip to Haiti. I imagine she wants to upload pictures to share with her family and friends. I immediately thought of Flickr, which I know many of my friends use. I tried it myself with a few pictures and decided that from now on, photos would be posted to A Frog in BC on Flickr. You can look forward to seeing Fred's pictures on Flickr when I get the CD by snail mail.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home