A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun little project

In the past few weeks, I've been receiving e-mails from former high-school buddies trying to organize get-togethers. We graduated from high-school 15 years ago yet, somehow, many of us are still keeping in touch.

I, obviously, cannot attend the get togethers, and neither can a few others who don't live in Montreal or are often out of town. However, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone looks like, who has kids, who lives where. So I replied to all on one of the threads and offered to piece together a photo album. I asked for recent pictures (and names of others featured in the pictures), which I will post on my Flickr space.

Should be really fun to see what some of these crazy kids are up to...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home