A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Ideas for Christmas

Mom asked for some gift ideas for Christmas, so here it goes.

Cooking utensils
- meat tenderizer (makes yummy tenderloin medallions)
- skimmer (to get the scummy layer off the stock)
- tongs (so practical)

Camping equipment
I know, camping season is far away, but it's something I'm really looking forward to doing again next year. Tucker and I are well-equipped for car camping, but we plan to do some overnight and even longer expeditions next Summer, so the following equipment would be really practical:
- cookset
- coffee/tea filter
- headlamp (great for midnight visits to the outhouse)
- stove
- self-inflating sleeping pad

Books are always fun to get, especially small books that fit well in a new tote bag (I like this one, just enough space to fit an umbrella, my Palm, my wallet, glasses and sunglasses). And I enjoy surprises too :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home