A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Shopping in Seattle

What else would you do on a rainy November Saturday? The trip down was actually a bit for work, Tucker had a customer down there with a car that needed to be returned to the dealership soon, so the initial purpose of the journey was to do this car exchange. By 1:30, we were done with the car business and had an entire afternoon to spend in sunny Seattle (I know, that's not how you typically think of Seattle but the weather was beautiful).

We had a late lunch near Pike Market, in a place called Etta's Seafood. I had albacore tuna sashimi and you could tell that the fish was fresh!

We then did a bit of shopping, at the Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom, Kenneth Cole, Urban Outfiters, and a bunch of other cool places. Tucker bought some shoes (the Rack just happened to have their large shoe size sale!) and a shirt, I bought a couple of sweaters, a white shirt and a pair of dressed pants. I need clothes, badly. I haven't shopped for new clothes for a while, I buy one item here and there but haven't done any serious shopping recently. Well, now, I have clothes with holes or that are too small ("these pants are still good, I might fit in them again one day" is my famous line). Yeah, reality is tough baby, but easier to live with than undersized pants ;) I tell myself it's because of all the running and abs, I just have more muscles now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home