A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, November 01, 2004

Ouch!

It looks like I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled out in two visits. I was scheduled to have three wisdom teeth extracted on December 3, but one of them, already erupted, started giving me a really hard time yesterday (a minor cavity became quite the big hole). After a sleepless night and a painful morning, I took an emergency appointment with my dentist and had the culprit pulled out. A lot easier than I thought, didn't feel a thing. I'm sure things will be different when I can feel again ;) Hopefully, the ice I am applying is going to prevent swelling. Don't want to look like a freak tomorrow morning!

One down, two to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home