A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I hab a cold

Not the flu, nothing distressing like that, just a mind-numbing, nose-dripping cold. Tucker asked "where did you get a cold from" (thinking "hey, I'm not sick, where did she get THAT from?") and then I had to remind him of his public transit days. Ah! yes. Public transit. Although there are many advantages to not being tied to a car for your daily commute, one slight nuisance of traveling with hundreds of people daily is that about 30% of them are sick. Chances are, you'll get a good cold, at least once per year, especially around this time.

Well, I'm taking this all in stride. This means a stronger immune system once I'm done with the bugs. And people at work know that I'm not feeling well and they leave me alone :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home