A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Walking in a winter wonderslush

It was snowing for most of the weekend and I was looking forward to walking from home to the climbing gym, thinking of the fresh air, the crisp snow, the muffled sounds of the city. I was looking forward to taking my camera on the walk to take pictures of Vancouver under a blanket of snow.

Yeah, right.

It was snowing for most of the weekend, but it all stopped around 2 p.m. today and then it turned to rain. Which is obviously more likely around this part of the country than snow, but still... Eeewww. My lovely walk to the gym was a wet one, but I did get to fully test my rainproof shoes. They were also puddle proof and slush proof. Dry feet make for a happy girl. My pants however did take a bit of time to dry.

I finished addressing the last set of comments on my MBA project from my supervisor and am now waiting for his OK to move on to the second reader. This is a big step, and one that brings me closer to being done with this important milestone.

I stayed home last night, part of dealing with a bit of a cold, and watched Paris Je T'aime. If you haven't seen this movie, you definitely want to rent it. It's not one movie, but 16 short films, five minutes each, shot all over 16 arrondissements in Paris. It's really impressive what kinds of stories can be told in five minutes when you have great actors and directors. All the movies touch on the concept of love, in one form or another. Rent it, you won't regret it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home