A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Che Hora Son Mi Corazon

It will soon (well, soon enough) be the evening where I get to see Manu Chao live!! Hola! I found out recently that Manu Chao was coming to Vancouver on May 25, at the Commodore. Vancouver is the only Canadian city on his North American tour. The news spread like fire, it only took 40 minutes for all the tickets to sell out (OK, this is a small venue, but still). I was able to buy a pair through a local reseller, obviously, not at face price, but this concert is going to be so unbelievable, I can't miss it.

And the best person to go see this concert with is my good friend Lara, as she is a huge fan. I told her this morning, it's an early birthday present.

I can't wait!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    OHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't know at all.
    Damn, I would've definitively loved to go to that concert.
    Have a great time and QUE VIVA LA FIESTA!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home