A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Two days left

When the hell did March happen? EOS (end-of-semester) falls on March 27 this time, which means I have no time left to complete all the final assignments... Regular MBA stuff ;)

I'm looking forward to Thursday when I leave work for the airport, fly to Calgary, then hop on a shuttle for two hours to Banff. It's like someone from Calgary making a weekend trip to Whistler I guess. Annie is taking a course there over the week and she extended her stay so we could meet up and spend some time together. Doesn't that sound fabulous? It's just a short trip, I'm back in Vancouver Sunday morning, but the break is more than welcome.

This is the song I'm listening to: Baiser Salé, DobaCaracol

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home