A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wrapping up

It feels like a countdown to the fall has started. I wrote a list of things I want to do before September and am crossing off items regularly. Looking back, I'm happy with what I was able to enjoy this summer. Not enough camping, but lots of time outdoors, around the city and beaches. And more important, lots of weekend spent relaxing, enjoying time with friends. I feel ready to take on my upcoming work + study schedule.

Another sign that fall is approaching is that it's by birthday pretty soon. I'm not doing anything special on Friday, I have to get up at 5:30 Saturday morning to prepare for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer, so it will be an early night for me. Maybe a movie.

However, there will be some birthday celebrations next Tuesday, at a French bistro that is supposed to be excellent: Cassis Bistro, in Gastown. Can't wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home