A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fundraising

Last weekend, I started my fundraising for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. The response has already been really positive, with many friends and family members letting me know that they will contribute to the campaign (and a few have already committed funds).

I'm really looking forward to the walk this year, my colleague Sarah is joining me, along with one of her friends. Last year was a great experience, but I did walk it by myself. Mind you, I was never really alone, there were so many people to talk to, but it's not the same as walking with friends.

Sarah and I are doing some brainstorming on fundraising events we could organize. We've talked about concerts, BBQs on the patio at the office, and a few more options.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home