A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Salsa

When I first moved to Vancouver, I took some salsa lessons. I always had a great time dancing and I love the music. Yesterday, my friend Rafael, who used to work with me but changed jobs recently, asked me to join him and a few friends to a salsa night at the Law Courts (yes, the Vancouver Law Courts have a large dance floor on the 4th floor... don't ask).

I had such a great time! I'll definitely go back, I might even take a few more lessons to help me remember the moves and spins. I also enjoyed watching some of the more advanced dancers struttin' their stuff... good dancers make it look so easy and sexy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger YaletownYuppie said…

    glad to hear you enjoyed it. Check Karen's blog for lots of salsa related goodies.
    http://www.karenclement.ca/blog/archives/2006/01/playlist_of_sal.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home