A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Friday, December 16, 2005

Lucky strike

Yesterday was our Christmas party at the office. We had the afternoon off, appies and drinks in the family room, a group activity based on CSI, and lots of draws and presents. We were also collecting money and food for the Vancouver Food Bank Society.

The afternoon was quite fun, I met a few people that I didn't know from the 7th floor (where most of the admin, sales and marketing functions operate from), and I lucked out! I won the biggest prize being drawn, a pair of Canucks tickets for the game on December 23 against Calgary, and the donation prize (if you made a donation, you were also entered in a separate draw) of an iPod Shuffle. Talk about being really lucky! I unfortunately had to get rid of the tickets, as the game was on the night I am flying back to Montreal. It was really easy to find an interested buyer! But I can't wait to try out my new iPod. It's really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home