A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, November 28, 2005

'Tis the season

When everyone in the office is sick. When I returned to work this morning, I couldn't believe the number of people who were also sneezing, coughing... Quite the healthy environment, I tell you. We had a meeting this morning, two people brought their boxes of Kleenex, others had their lemon tea and cough drops. And employers worry about the flu!

Then I read an article online that said that there are something like 200 different active cold viruses being shared around during the cold season. If your cold lasts more than five days, you probably caught a new one. Great!

Well, I'm done wondering why I'm sick this time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home