A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's sunny in Vancouver and I'm indoors

Mostly because my goal for the weekend is to get over this nasty cold I have. I'm usually not sick very often, maybe once a year, at the beginning of the winter. But this year... this is already my second cold and it's a real bugger. I know it's not the flu, I have no fever and no achy joints, but I have everything else + a bit of a headache.

I didn't run at all since the Fall Classic, not because I didn't want to but because I was feeling progressively worse through the week. Thursday night was the worst, and I stayed at home on Friday. I don't know what's going on, just generally feeling tired and maybe a bit stressed. I know I won't be able to go out tomorrow morning, but hopefully, by mid-week, I can go out for another run. I don't want to fall too much behind the training schedule, otherwise, ramping up to 21km will be too hard.

Our accounting teacher posted a message about hanging in there, I think she's sensing that many students have had enough of this course. Apparently, according to some current MBA students, this is the hardest course of the entire program (even if, technically, it's not part of the program, but of the requirements). I'm happy to hear that, because if this was the average pace of a single MBA course, I cannot imagine how I would do two per semester AND work full-time. Honestly, I average over 15 hours of work per week to keep up with the assignments, the readings, the online discussions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home