A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Almost... but not really

I was close to calling my hot water tank replacement a success, until I noticed water pooling in the dish where it sits... I was convinced we had dried the dish for the new tank, why was there still water? Because one of the new fittings that the guy had to make to accommodate the new tank was leaking, that's why. I tell you, you almost have to expect something to go wrong with every job you pay someone to do.

Other than that, I was pretty happy with the timing of everything, the installer came in at 9:30, left at 11:30, giving me just enough time to eat a quick lunch before my online session with the accounting teacher at noon. It looked nice outside, so I was going to step out for a walk to clear my mind before studying tonight. However, now I have to wait for this gentleman to finish his current job and get his ass back here to fix what he didn't do properly the first time around.

I tell you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home