A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Feeling much better!

Today was definitely one of the better days I have had recently. My cold is pretty much gone (a little bit of coughing remains), I went to the gym at work for a BootCamp session (think really hard cardio, strength and core training session) during lunch, and signed up for a fitness assessment with one of the personal trainers, with the objective of doing ten sessions with her starting in January. My muscle are quite sore, I know I'll pay for this tomorrow, but after being inactive for two weeks, I had a twitch :-) Funny how a regular exercise routine becomes addictive.

It's snowing again in Vancouver, simply lovely! It's not very cold, so it will probably melt by tomorrow, but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home