A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, December 05, 2005

Fly this!

I don't think I would have ever collected enough Air Miles to get a free flight (at least not when I keep on using them), but I managed to collect enough to replace my current set of pots and pans with a much needed upgrade. My current cookware's non-stick surface was very scratched and probably a bit dangerous. Now, I live in a new world of stainless steel, heavy bottoms, and so many possibilities... All this for free. Well, OK, $10. That's what the cab from downtown cost me. Purolator delivered the box when I wasn't home (obviously) and when I saw the box I had to pick up, I knew this wasn't going to make me very popular on the rush-hour bus ride home.


More shiny and new! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! A good set of pots is an essential, and they last forever. You'll be amazed at how much of a difference it makes to your cooking. I know that I burn things much less often :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home