A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bring out the eggnog...

... I'm ready to start with the celebrations! My exam is over!!

Double yay!

It was damn hard, I wrote like a mad woman and poked at the calculator must faster than normal fingers can move, here's to hoping that the tension in my neck was well worth it. We should get preliminary results before I leave for Montreal. However, I've done all I could do, and once I hide the accounting books far, far away and clean up all the notes and printouts that are scattered all around the condo, I can really start relaxing.

Or can I...

There's a holiday coming up, no? Some shopping to be done? Some parties to attend? Some friends to catch up with?

It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home