A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A sign of the times to come

Funny how September somehow forces us to return to a more disciplined routine. At least, that's my take on it. Mind you, I wouldn't be able to do everything that needs to be done if I didn't plan my days a little bit.

Long story short: homework, reading, grocery shopping, laundry, dishes, a few items on my to-do list (three plants now have new homes, they don't look happy yet but it's for their own good), cooking, sorting out paperwork, running, weights at the gym, and a movie. Not bad for two days :-) What I didn't have time to do: bring books to the used bookstore and start an outline for my Leadership assignment (the individual assignment is worth 70% of our grade). Oh! and washing floors. I'm seriously considering getting the cleaning ladies back in here every month for the big items...

I must get back to running regularly. Unfortunately, this week is, once again, not a good candidate for regular runs. I have a course on Monday night and a workshop on Wednesday, I'm having dinner with a friend of the family on Tuesday (although if I make it out of work early enough, I'll be able to go for a short run). Today, I went for a 14km run, stopped probably around 13.5 because my leg muscle were seizing and I feel pretty sore. The Fall Classic is in November...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home