A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cheering stations

If you are in Vancouver this weekend, here are the locations of the cheering stations for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. There is no published route for the walk since no streets are closed (we walk on the sidewalks, like everyone else). If you want to know where our team is along the course, call my cell phone, I'll have it on me during the entire weekend.

Obviously, if you can make it to Plaza of Nations for the closing ceremonies, that's where the big party will be!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry I missed you when you were in Montreal.. I also can't find your e-mail address, so I'm writing to you here. I'm sure you'll get my message.

    Je t'embrasse très fort et félicitations pour ton nouveau poste. XXXOOO
    Aunt Francine!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home