A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Giddy like a schoolgirl

But wait! Next Tuesday, I am back in school...

$150 textbook for a one-week intensive course? Check!
Laptop? Check! Thanks for my lovely employer for providing the hardware... I'll take good care of it.
Knee-high sox and a short skirt? You wish ;)

I'm looking forward to making my brain work overtime and meeting with other students. I'm meeting the part-time crowd, hopefully other professionals who will bring some valuable experience to the classroom.

What am I doing for part of the weekend? Reading. Course preparation and required readings.

Hi hi hi :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Knee-high sox and short skirt!


    Ouain!



    Papa

    Toujours intéressant de te lire!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home