A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Only a few days left until snow

Please make sure it doesn't all melt and then freeze solid, making me wonder whether I should wear skates or boots to step out of my parent's place. This was Montreal last year. I'm checking the weather report, it looks decent, not too cold, a bit more snow. Fun!

I got a call back from the food bank, they had indeed cancelled the weekend shifts and somehow, they forgot to call me. The woman on the phone sounded terribly sick, like she had a really bad cold. I couldn't really be angry.

Last night, I had dinner with my friend Ian who is visiting his parents in Vancouver. We talked about MBAs, as he is enrolled in the intensive MBA at HEC... in French! I'm very impressed with the fact that he had the option of taking his courses in English, but decided to do them in French instead. That says a lot about the quality of French immersion programs in Vancouver.

Tonight and tomorrow will be spent cleaning the condo, washing clothes for the trip and packing. How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home