A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Is that... sun?

There's a bright light in the sky and you can actually see some blue... It's been raining a lot, can you tell?

My weekend started with a night out on Friday, with Charles, Lara, Gerri and Joe. It was Joe's birthday and we were celebrating at Lucy Mae Brown, a cute little lounge downtown. It was fun, but by midnight, I was pooped. After a busy week and not feeling well, I was not up for a late evening out. Oh well.

Saturday started with some gardening, or at least pulling stuff out of the garden. We have this floor cover that keeps on overtaking the two front gardens and we decided to organize a little fall cleanup. Unfortunately, it didn't last long, as it started to rain. We cleared about 1/3 of what needed clearing, it looks a bit better. Then, some homework and studying, a short nap (was feeling really tired), more homework, and some TV before going to bed (rented the fourth season of Alias).

Sunday, I was up bright and early to meet other runners for a 7 km slow run. Getting up was not hard, as I could see that it was sunny outside. The running conditions were great and I found a pace group that was perfect for my running speed. Then, back home for breakfast, a couple more episodes of Alias, some cooking for the week, laundry, grocery shopping, dishes, more cooking, and some accounting.

This week is a short one, as we have Friday off for Remembrance Day. My cold is completely gone, I can go back do running on a regular basis, and... yes... it's still sunny outside. Gotta go and take advantage of this superb weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home