A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Insane

Registration for the half marathon in February is almost closed (90% of available spots are already filled). It started on Monday. In previous years, the event sold out in six weeks. This year, I don't give it more than six days... Fortunately, our clinic instructor sent e-mails this week warning people to not delay in registering. I'm in and so is my colleague Stephen. He's also running a half marathon for the first time.

Not much running this week, I had a bad cold and busy days at work, which meant evenings were about spending an hour on homework and then off to bed early. It paid off, I feel much better now. The weather's been terrible, so I don't feel bad about not being out there getting drenched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home