A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Done and done!

I've finally picked the washer/dryer model that I want to buy and have placed my order with Sears. They matched prices I found elsewhere and offered me a 25-month financing option with no interest and no admin fee. Definitely makes it easier to purchase the very eco-friendly Bosch stackables I chose. I am scheduled to receive the new appliances on October 22, which leaves me two weeks to get an electrician to convert the old 110V plug into a 220V, and to clean and repaint the washer/dryer closet in my bathroom (now's the time, right?). For the past year, I've had no dryer and a temperamental washer, so I am very excited by this purchase.

Off to yoga now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home