A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Another win for the West Coast

I received an e-mail this morning preparing me for the upcoming arrival of two friends from Montreal: Lara and her boyfriend Charles are coming to Vancouver in November... and they are planning to stay!

Lara and Charles hated the winters in Montreal. They were planning an escape from the cold this year, but hadn't decided on where their new adventure would take them. They both visited Vancouver in the past twelve months (Lara twice) and loved the West Coast. Not just for the warmer weather, but for the ocean, the mountains, the emphasis on healthy living and the relaxed atmosphere.

This is fabulous news! Lara is one of my best friends and knowing that I will see her more often now makes me really happy. The boyfriends won't get too jealous of the time we spend together, they are both huge Xbox fans and get along quite well. I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home