A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, September 01, 2008

Lean

It's strange to live in the condo when most of my stuff and some of my furniture is gone, the whole place looks very impersonal and empty. The movers came on Thursday and took LOTS of boxes away (where does all this come from? I live in a one-bedroom, how come I have accumulated so many things??). Then, on Friday and Saturday, the painter was working on the place and did an awesome job, especially considering the high ceilings and number of surfaces he had to paint. I'm happy with the results, the walls look so bright and clean.

Annie arrived last night and spent the day with me and a couple of friends at the beach. The weather was looking cloudy and cool in the morning, but the sun came out in the afternoon and we had a great time! I had rented a volleyball net and we played some beach volleyball. I haven't played all summer, it took a little while to remember the motions but I eventually was right back in the game.

This week will be quieter, wrapping up things in Vancouver, helping Annie get settled in and reading my travel guide for Greece. I'm looking forward to my vacation.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home