A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Friday, September 12, 2008

The end

OK, I'm a few days late writing this post, but I figured that I needed to wrap up A Frog in BC, since this frog is no longer living in Vancouver. In October, it would have been six years since I first moved here. Almost made it ;)

I'll continue writing, because it's fun and now I have a new set of remote friends to keep informed, but the blog will be different: cue in Relearning Montreal. It's a placeholder for now, until I return from Greece and work on the layout and write a few things.

Bye bye BC, thanks for the good times, hope we see each other again soon. I will miss your mountains and the hiking, the amazing skiing in winter, the seawall, the mild winters and the great friends I have made over the past few years. Take good care of my sister Annie, give her a dry winter like the first one I experienced in 2002-2003.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home