A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, January 05, 2008

All is good with the world

I'm drying my fifth load of laundry... Guess who finally received her suitcase with her Christmas presents and dirty clothes from a trip to Montreal? Yay!! I was so happy that it wasn't lost, I dreaded having to compile a list of items I had packed, to search drawers for receipts, and then realizing that some content was simply irreplaceable. I don't think my suitcase was ever really lost, it simply never made it on the plane. Lots of suitcases didn't fly with their owners on January 1. I hope all the misplaced luggage has finally made its way home by now.

I was also reunited with my camera, so a few Christmas pictures are now uploaded to Flickr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home