A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Monday, August 06, 2007

Take good care of her

I feel much better today, after a very relaxing weekend. This girl needed some time off, let me tell you.

It finally feels like summer, the weather is gorgeous, the city is fairly quiet but that's to be expected when it's a long weekend. I've been enjoying life getting back to its normal self. I hadn't done any proper grocery shopping for weeks and had piles of paperwork, including unopened mail, in the dining room.

Lara's on her way back East today. Montreal, take good care of her and giver her lots of love. We spent most of the weekend together, we walked all over the city, chilled at home with a good book, rented a movie, had a wonderful BBQ dinner last night (mmmm... lamb chops!). On Saturday, we saw the fireworks with Gerri, it was amazing to see the number of people lined up along Kits beach and Vanier Park.

I'm off, need to shower and get ready, Sherri is coming to pick me up at 11:30. We're gonna pack a picnic and head to a park somewhere, lie down in the shade and read, or chit chat. I'd gladly take another week like this...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home