A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hot summer!

It must be July. Yup, it's sunny and hot in Vancouver, really quite lovely. Might not be so great when I play beach volleyball tomorrow, but otherwise, who am I to complain.

Hallelujah! I finally have a passport. It only took, what, four months? Even though I hadn't really planned to travel anywhere, I felt so naked. What if I had to travel? I know!

I'm spending lots of time these days on my final project for one course, and preparing to possibly start my final MBA project in the fall. I don't have classes in September and was originally thinking I should take a semester off. Recently, I was wondering if that would be a good idea, taking a long break and having to go back to school in January. If I can find a project (hence the mad research work these days) and get it approved by August 10, I'm going to put my head down and stay in school instead. At least I won't have any evening classes.

If this plan works, I would have only one course left in January and could graduate early. Not bad.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home