A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Talent

I was looking at old pictures on my Flickr site when I came across a comment from my cousin Marylene. Her comment had a link to her own Flickr account and that's how I discovered that we have some serious talent in the family.

Check out A Sheep's Mind, Marylene's photoblog. There are some good pictures, I already have my favorites including this one of her and her boyfriend, and this one of an experiment involving Sprite and grapes. Warning! The pictures are fairly large and will take a few seconds to load. You can also see them in a smaller format on her Flickr site.

My brother is also an excellent photographer, I just wish he would share his pictures with the rest of the world (hint hint). Actually, I'd like to make a special request for my upcoming birthday: I would like to do a photo session with you bro. I don't have many nice pictures of myself and it would be fun to take a few next time I visit Montreal (I'll be there in September for Anaïs' wedding). What do you say?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would be more than happy to do a photo session with you. It is my goal to also spend more time taking pictures this summer (let's just say my camera could be used more and I don't want to go rusty). I'm looking forward to seeing you in September !
    Marc-Antoine

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mélie!!!! YAHOU YAHOU YAHOU!!!!! J'ai hâte à septembre!!! xxxx

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I meli :) !

    It's Mary !!! I'm so happy that you've took a look at my web site. Thanks a lot for your comment, it's very apreciated. I hope to see you soon and september is a great time for me because I don't have a lot of homework or exam at school ! It will be very fun to see you and M-A and Annie ! You should come in Eastern Township for a weekend ;) ! M-A and me could take pictures of you while you are in thoses greats landscape !

    I hope to see you soon Meli and Thanks again for this anouncement of my web site !

    i love you ;)

    Kisses, Mary -xxx-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home