A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Almost over...

This semester is dragging, but I can finally see the end. I'm an hour away from submitting my final project for operations and then my last exam is on Monday night. One last weekend spent on homework. Woot!

After that, it's all about enjoying the summer in fast forward. On Tuesday, I'm going to see Paris Je T'aime at Cinema 5th Avenue, on Wednesday there's volleyball and then I'll try to make it to Vanier Park for the fireworks, Thursday is another football game with Scott and Sherri, Friday is dinner around Commercial with Lara and Gerri and then there's the BC Day long weekend. I'm sure I can find lots of fun things to do to fill three entire days OFF! Mom and Dad are coming to Vancouver on August 16 and we're doing a short trip to the Okanagan. Dina, Steve and family are also visiting Vancouver in August.

Can't wait.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home