A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hard, soft

I was going to include a picture of myself dressed-up on Halloween (for about two hours) at work. I was a mechanic. However, the picture also prominently displays the logo of the company I am working for. I don't really want to take the chance of getting dooced.

Yesterday, I went for a facial at Skoah in Yaletown. I can get used to such nice pampering. I didn't get sucked into buying all kinds of expensive products... yet. I asked for a few samplers, so I could try the products for a few days. They kindly obliged.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Ron said…

    I like that tagline. It can really be used for most any profession...doctor, dentist, politician, plumber, professional assasin. I really can't think of one where it wouldn't work...hmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home