A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Books, computer, groceries, snow

Four words to describe my Saturday. Not much to say, except that I am making good progress on the business plan (our final assignment for both the Finance and Marketing class).

I thought I'd be smart today, avoid the rain (snow?) that they were announcing for Sunday and go grocery shopping. Well, you do not want to enter a grocery store on Saturday afternoon. Trust me on this one. It's not only having to deal with the fact that it's packed, that they left a few pallets (unpacked) that are blocking half of the isles, and that the woman in front of me is exchanging coupons for free wine glasses. It's having to deal with the guy behind me who is freaking out because the place is busy and the lineup at the cash is not moving. Honestly, I can deal with the rest. Him, he deserved to be smacked across the head.

And while I was walking back, navigating between rushed shoppers with my little red shopping cart, it started snowing. I should have stayed home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home