A Frog in BC

Hopefully clever comments about life in Vancouver, B.C. as lived by a French girl from Montreal

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How insane is this?

I just finished unpacking my small suitcase from Montreal. Normally, this takes a day, and that's with the large suitcase I bring for Christmas!

I have three main e-mail accounts and right now, all three are going through heavy traffic. My work account is, as usually, steadily spitting out questions, concerns, and requests for status reports. My school account is a collection of partial assignments (to be assembled), instructions, announcements, and sometimes great news (that's when we receive a past assignment that was recently graded). My Hotmail account, where I receive my personal e-mail, is filling quickly with Strata business and messages from friends to which I should eventually reply. Strata items are a little bit more heavy these days because our garage was broken into last Friday. They didn't break a door, they cut through the gate. $1,500 to fix. They didn't break locks on some of the storage lockers, they broke off handles and badly damaged some of the doors (probably around $500). They broke into one car. What did they ended up leaving with? As far as I know, someone's snowboarding equipment.

Theft is so frustrating, especially when damaged is caused to the property. Often, whatever we have to repair costs a lot more than whatever was stolen. And for what?

Stupid.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home